Children's Race will take place on the 6 of October 2017
Main Races Marathon 42.195km, Half Marathon 21km, Fun Run 10km will take place on the 13 of October 2017
Start & Finish
- The main gathering point for all runners will be at Al Hussein Sports City, gate number 3.
- The starting point and time will be as follows:
|Start Point||Gathering Time||Gathering Point|
Marathon 42.195 km
|6:00 AM||Greater Amman Municipality||4:30 AM||Al Hussein Sports City|
Half Marathon 21 km
|7:30 AM||From Raghadan Bridge||6:30 AM||Al Hussein Sports City|
Fun Run 10 km
|9:00 AM||Opposite to the Royal Culture Center||8:00 AM||Al Hussein Sports City|
|9:00 AM||King Al Hussein Park, opposite to the fifth pitch (football field)||8:00 AM||King Al Hussein Park opposite to the fifth pitch (football field)|
- The main gathering point for all runners will be at Al Hussein Sports City.
- Parking will be available at Al Hussein Sports City (The designated area will be clearly marked).
- The Children's Race will take place on ٍ 6th of october , a week before the marathon, at King Al Hussein Park.
- The Children's Race finish line will be located at the fifth pitch.
- The Children's Run is open to ages 6-14. Those who are older than 14 will be considered as a companion.
- Buses will be available to shuttle the Marathon runners (42.195 km) and Half Marathon runners (21 km) to their starting point.
- 10 km runners will walk to the starting point from the gathering point.
- Buses will be available at the celebration area for all participants to be shuttled back to the gathering point.
- You can park your car at Al Hussein Sports City, where there will be a designated area that is clearly marked.
What Happens After Registration? Packet Pick-up
- Every runner must collect his/her Running Packet between October 8 and October 12, from 12:00 noon until 09:00 PM , Except on 12 October from 12 pm to 2 pm. Packet Pick-up will be located at the Marathon Village, inside King Hussein Park.
- Please make sure to bring your identification receipt upon registration in order to get your packet.
- All participants will receive a finisher's medal at the finish line.
Celebration Area and Entertainment
- There will be entertainment at the Celebration Area featuring live bands, DJs and entertainment for kids, as well as food and refreshment stations.
- Water Stations will be available every 2.5 km, from 5 km to 40 km.
- Toilets will be available at the Starting and Celebration Areas, as well as every 5 km.
- Medical support will be available at the Finishing Point, and staff will be on standby throughout the race.
Race Day Temperature
- The average minimum temperature in October is 14°C / 57°F, while the average maximum temperature is 81°C / 26°F.
- Trucks will be available at the starting point to take bags to the Celebration Area. Please make sure to attach your running number to your pack/bag.
|Jordanians and foreigners residing in Jordan (above 18 )||15 JOD|
|Jordanians and foreigners residing in Jordan (below 18)||10 JOD|
|Foreigners (above 18 )||100 USD|
|Foreigners (below 18)||50 USD|
Jordanians must show their Jordanian ID for registration, while foreigners residing in Jordan are requested to present their Residency ID.
- There are special prices for all groups from schools, universities and companies.
- Registration fees include: Race entry, timing chip, race bib number and an official race bag and t-shirt.
- All participants must place their BIB number on the front side of the t-shirt. All participants must follow entrance instructions in order to become official runners.
- Full Marathon 42.195 km (running only)
- Half Marathon 21 km (running only)
- Fun Run 10 km (walk or run )
- Wheelchair 21 km & 10 km
- Visually Impaired 21 km & 10 km
- Children's Race